By Request – Get Organized With Google Classroom and More
A few weeks ago on PracticalEdTech.com I hosted a webinar titled Get Organized With Google Classroom, Calendar, and Keep. 75 people joined that webinar to learn all about the new features of Google Classroom and how they can be used in their classrooms this year. In the last couple of weeks I’ve heard from many people who wanted to know if I would run the webinar again. So by popular demand on September 18th at 7pm ET I’m hosting an encore presentation of Get Organized With Google Classroom, Calendar, and Keep.
In this live webinar on September 18th at 7pm ET you will learn what’s new in Google Classroom, what’s changed, and how you can use Google Classroom to stay organized throughout the school year.
In this webinar you’ll also learn how to use Google Calendar and Google Keep to organize and maintain your schedule in the new school year.
Five Key Things You’ll Learn In This Webinar:
1. How to streamline your workflow through Google Classroom.
2. How to organize and share resources with students.
3. How to keep track of goals (yours and your students’) through Google Keep and Calendar.
4. How to manage multiple course calendars without losing your mind.
5. How to streamline meetings and meeting scheduling.
This webinar will be recorded for those who register but cannot attend the live broadcast. Everyone who registers will be sent a copy of the recording of the live webinar.
About this post: The sale of my professional development, webinars, online courses, and my on-site professional development services provides the funding to keep Free Technology for Teachers running. The resources that I feature in my online courses and webinars are free. However, there is a significant cost associated with creating, hosting, and managing the courses and webinars which is why I am not able to provide them for free.
This post originally appeared on Free Technology for Teachers
if you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission.
- Voicepods – Automatically Turn Text Into Voice Recordings
- Seterra – Hundreds of Interactive Geography Games in More Than 30 Languages
- Webinar Recording – Making Great Handouts With Storyboard That
My Lesson Planning
via Free Technology for Teachers https://ift.tt/ot4HfX
September 14, 2018 at 08:30AM