Edublogs Has Just Posted THE Guide For Online Learning Caused By School Closures
I’ve shared quite a few resources at The Best Advice On Teaching K-12 Online (If We Have To Because Of The Coronavirus) – Please Make More Suggestions!
However, there is nothing better than a guide just published by Edublogs called RESOURCES FOR TEACHING ONLINE DUE TO SCHOOL CLOSURES:
You’ll learn about:
- Options for structuring your school day
- Setting up a virtual home base or online platform
- All about using videos and conferencing in online learning
- Free online tools for virtual learning
- 10 tips for virtual teaching and learning
- Obstacles and issues created by school closures
- A checklist for schools facing a closure
I’m obviously adding it to the previously mentioned “Best” list!
My Lesson Planning
via Larry Ferlazzo https://ift.tt/1gBERWu
March 9, 2020 at 07:51AM